Alta Log Homes
46966 St. Hwy. 30
P.O. Box 88
Halcottsville, NY 12438
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
This will show up if the script is missing or flash isn't installed
- Manufactured log home packages
- Construction services / field support
- Experienced design team
- Professional sales staff
- Attentive customer service
- Andersen window and door representative
- Distributor of various wood stains
- Distributor of cultured stone
- Supplier of Rustic Railing & stair pkgs.
- We work with several log home lenders.
Going Green Commitments
- Alta Log Homes received the first U.S. Green Building Councilís LEED Certification for Homes, under its Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design for Homes pilot program.
Hours of OperationOffices:
Monday - Friday 8:30 - 5:00
Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:00
Saturday 10:00 - 4:00
Or by appointment
About UsAlta Log Homes has been manufacturing log homes for 37 years. Family owned and operated, Alta keeps its focus on customer satisfaction. Beginning with small chalets and cabins in 1971, Alta grew to include custom designs like the Alta Classic II, the Berkshire and the Maplecrest. Alta has partnered with ENERGYSTAR for five years, creating log homes where the customers save on energy costs. Alta's LEED Greenbriar is the first log home certified "Green" by the USGBC LEED for Homes Pilot Program. Alta's commitment to the community and the world has made us a leader in the industry and a natural for "Building Green."
You can choose from over 50 standard floor plans or work with our design team to create your own log dream home. Our styles include Ranch, Chalet, Cape, Gambrel and the Estate series. Alta's models range from the Walton cabin at 576 square feet to the grand Berkshire at 3,502 square feet. You can choose from our 2 log profiles; the contemporary classic or the rustic frontier log. We also design commercial structures including churches, schools and restaurants.